Simplifying the Sales Tax Process
Over the last few years the pace at which tax laws change has increased dramatically. There have been over 5,000 tax changes in the last year alone and there is no sign of any slowdown in the near future. No business can afford to ignore these shifts, but getting and keeping a handle on it can be a cumbersome task.
At BluSynergy, our number one goal is to simplify the billing process for our clients. In an effort to do so, we are partnering with Avalara to provide seamless sales tax automation integration within the BluSynergy platform. Since 2004, Avalara has been providing their clients with a fast, easy, and accurate way to manage transactional taxes. Their tax system is maintained by their staff of sales tax and technology professionals who track rates, rules and changes across thousands of taxing regions.
Benefits of Sales Tax Process
Here are the 5 key benefits of our new partnership:
- Automate recurring billing with Avalara SalesTax. Whether youre sending manual invoices or automated subscription billing, you can feel confident the right taxes are being applied.
- Create Invoices from Salesforce.Now, invoicing directly from Salesforce is easier than ever with automatic SalesTax calculation. Comprehensive integration ensures that when new accounts are added or Salesforce subscription billing address are updated, your tax calculations are performed automatically, minimizing chances of penalties and audits.
- Customer Self-Service Order scan be taxed correctly, regardless of whether those orders came from the Salesforce Service Cloud or BluSynergys self-service portal (embedded inside your website).
- Avoid Overpaying Taxes with proper handling of discounts, support for customer specific tax exemption certificates, and comprehensive reporting capabilities.
- Transform Tax Data into Valuable Insights for your business. Those insights can then be leveraged to shape business decisions and improve overall financial performance